Thank you!


My Cousin Michelle & her Husband Prentiss
My Cousin Laura and her beau Kyle

I am so amazed by the many people so willing to help. My wonderful Aunt Chris, Uncle Mike, Cousins Laura and Michelle and her husband Prentiss took it upon themselves to hold a fundraiser this last weekend that raised the majority of what I need for my plane ticket. Thanks so much to friends and family that donated to the auction and came to the event. It was a great evening and I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. On Sunday I met an artist and her husband, at a pumpkin patch in Goodrich that use's a lost art form called "pointism". All of her art is biblical and she told me that she would like to help raise funding for this trip. She and her husband donate the proceeds of her artwork to help fulfill Gods will. She is speaking at a church this coming weekend about mission trips and has offered to speak at my church as well. She has an amazing testimony that she is eager to share. God is working in amazing ways all around us, we just need to open our eyes and hearts to see.

Excited in Gods Love,
Teresa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let my heart be broken by the things that break the heart of God!

The Beginning