God is working in amazing ways!

I would like to thank all my friends and family that have supported me prayerfully and financially for this work trip to Swaziland. Together in God's love we have raised $1625.00. On Sunday I will be turning in about $2000.00 for my plane ticket. The remaining $1000.00 of the estimated $3000.00 for this trip will be needed for food, lodging, and ground transportation. I am excited to begin this mission to help those less fortunate. The next few months before my trip will be time for me to grow spiritually with my work-team. From what I understand the work-team that went in July will be a part of preparing us prior to this trip.

Excited in Gods Love,
Teresa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Let my heart be broken by the things that break the heart of God!

The Beginning